Get the benefits of Virtual Validation by creating simulation and test development in an early phase of the development process.
The advantage of virtual validation include:
- PC-based simulation for validation of virtual ECUs (V-ECUs).
- No need for specialized hardware for the validation, as it all runs on PCs.
- Develop and test HIL test-cases without needing access to HIL-hardware (Frontloading).
- Recycle a PC-based V-ECU in a real-time simulation of the HIL system.
- Integrate the V-ECU in a functions development scenario to interact with already developed functions.
Integrated part of the development process
Through virtual validation, parts of the a projects integration testing can be frontloaded. This allows the virtual development to be done in tandem with the physical development, increasing the coherence between the two.
With the dSPACE toolchain, all options in creating a complete validation process becomes available. Using SystemDesk, V-ECUs are generated, which are then used with VEOS for PC-based simulation and SCALEXIO or MicroAutoBox for real-time simulations.