Participants in this course will learn how to use the built-in libraries in AutomationDesk to access HIL platforms as well as other related tools, like fault injection units, calibration and diagnostics tools, MATLAB® and ControlDesk. Additionally, the course also covers how to create custom libraries with user-defined tests and test sequences. Finally, participants will receive hands-on training to learn how to properly structure projects and implement test sequences.
- Engineers interested in increasing productivity in an existing testing environment through automation.
- Prerequisites: Experience with ControlDesk.
- How to effectively configure automated tests
- Developing generic functionality that can be recycled
- How to develop test sequences efficiently in an offline environment
- How to create, structure and generate reports
- Manipulate, and record real-time signals
- Automatic evaluation and post-processing of signals
- Access to third-party hardware and software with AutomationDesk Libraries
- Structuring tests with the framework libraries supplied with AutomationDesk
Tools and Systems
- Motivation for test automation
- Introduction to AutomationDesk
- Test execution and test results
- Creating tests with “Sequence Builder”
- AutomationDesks framework and test library
- Access to dSPACE platforms (XIL API)
- Evaluation of signals
- Signal-based testing