This course covers the basics of ControlDesk, and provides all that’s required to work with a prototype or HIL system. After this course, participants will be able to create a project, choose which signals to monitor and with what instruments. It will teach how to do measurements and record data for analysis. The course is scheduled for a full day, and is often combined with the course ControlDesk Advanced for a total of two days of training and education which together provide advanced knowledge on how to use the tool efficiently.
- Engineers working with Rapid Control Prototyping.
- Engineers or testers working with HIL-system.
- Prerequisites: None
- Creating layouts with instruments from the library
- Creating custom instruments
- Managing triggers
- Conducting measurings and managing the resulting data
Tools and Systems
- Project management in ControlDesk
- Data analys
- Recording data