SystemDesk is a tool for modeling, integration and simulation of system architectures and distributed software in accordance with the AUTOSAR standard.
This course focuses on modeling. It introduces the necessary basics of the AUTOSAR standard for modeling components and compositions of components. After this introduction, components and compositions will be modeled in SystemDesk and TargetLink code will be integrated for the components. Finally, a system will be configured and a system extract will be exported.
- System engineers, software architects, software developers.
- Get an overview of the AUTOSAR template for SWCs
- Model an SWC with SystemDesk
- Integrate TargetLink code
Tools and Systems
- SystemDesk Modeling Module
- SWC template for the AUTOSAR standard
- Modelling SWCs
- Integration of implementations
- Building composites
- AUTOSAR import and export
- Automation possibilities